Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Saudi Arabia to U.A.E
- Born in Riyadh, in 1973.
- On 31/12/2018, a Royal Decree issued to appoint him as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Saudi Arabia to U.A.E.
- Worked in the Media and Journalism field, for three decades, including the print press, radio, television, and the Internet press.
- He was the General Manager of Al Arabiya and Al Hadath News Channels between January 2015 and January 2019.
- Aldakhil received several awards in press and media, and honored by multiple organizations, for his efforts in the areas of tolerance, and his support of cultures’ dialogue and religions in the Arab world.
- He is an author, has multiple publications and books, and contributes in press articles in a number of newspapers.